We’ve talked about the Switch Projector ‘OJO’ because it looks awesome. The creators have released some new specs, as well as a confirmation that the campaign will begin this month.
Switch Projector ‘OJO’
The premise is simple. You have a Switch, and you get a projector. Instead of connecting your dock to a projector through HDMI, you can just plug your Switch directly into a projector. It’s a novel idea, and is surely going to be a hit.
The crowdfunding project on Indiegogo starts October 24th, so make sure you head over and check it out. Here are the updated specs for the project:
- Display Technology: Texas Instruments DLP 0.2” DMD LED projection
- Luminance: 200 Lumens
- Resolution: 854*480 Pixels
- Contrast Ratio: >1000:1
- Projection Ratio: 16:9 Projection
- Screen Size: 30”-120”
- Interface: HDMI input, 2 USB 3.0, USB Type-C for input and charging Nintendo Switch,
- Output, 3.5” Line out.
- Speaker output: 5W
- Battery: Panasonic High Capacity Lithium Battery – 3.7V 20400mAh
- Expected play time: 4 hours per charge
- Charging Current: 15V 2.6 A
- PowerBank: 5v/2A output
- Size: Dimensions(mm) 172*80*70
- Cooling fan for DMD projector: 11000 RPM turbo fan (Nintendo Switch fan: 7600 RPM)
That’s a lot of cool stuff. We’ll keep you posted about this awesome projector! In the meantime, check out some of our more recent reviews!